Sancho

Основатель

• Админ
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3610 сообщений

Отправлено 09 December 2006 - 01:45

Depicting Stone

A basic excersise on how to play with texture

One of many aspects that determine a successful outcome of virtually any figurative artwork is the ability to depict the structural properties of a large variety of materials. Objects around us all have different textures, each of which has unique properties with regards to color, reflection, smoothness (or not) and so on. In short, objects provide us with a series of visual cues that define how a material looks like and enables us to recognize it as such.

Recognizing and depicting materials are skills that every artist should strive to master and understand. This is what this article is all about, explained in a very simple way. Your eyes, as always, are the most important instrument here, simply because if you are able to break down and understand the texture of a material, you will also be able to replicate it on canvas or paper.

The main idea is to depict old, weathered sandstone. Without resorting to any reference I will use my memory, or my mental library if you like, to imagine and improvise how such a piece of material could look like. Also I will take the occasion if you don't mind, to demonstrate a few basic masking techniques, at the same time explaining the logic behind them. For some of you this is straightforward and you've already been there and done that, but for those of you with less experience, this article might perhaps provide you with a better insight of the many possibilities that this medium has to offer.

Изображение

Photo 1:

This project is not meant to be a master-piece, but a straightforward exercise. First of all I will need a simple object that I can use to depict in stone.

Personally I find the cubes and spheres which are usually used for this kind of work to be somewhat boring and there-fore I will sketch the word "stone" on a piece of paper, in such a way that it matches the nature of the material.

An approach like this is certainly more motivating to work on, and more fun as well. There's no rule which says that exercises should be boring.

Изображение

Photo 2:

With the backing paper still in place, I will now put a piece of frisk film on top of my sketch. The translucency of the material allows the sketch to shimmer through, and all the thin, subtle lines can easily be traced without using a light tray.

Tracing is done with a 2B graphite pencil. The matte frisk film which most of us use is preferable because it is easier to draw on.

To avoid damage to the delicate surface of the frisket with the sharp point of the pencil, make sure it is degreased and don't apply too much pressure.

Изображение

Photo 3:

In this step I will position the mask onto the board, and all the areas that will receive a stone texture are carefully cut out with a sharp X-acto knife, so in this case that is simply the outline of the word "Stone".

The inner piece of foil is then carefully removed and should be placed back on the original backing paper to avoid damage, because we will need it later on when we get ready to add shadow and more detail.

Изображение

Photo 4:

I can now start playing around with paint. I use a small dish to mix a base color which is composed of one part burnt umber (Liquitex no. 128) ands 10 parts of water.

A tissue is then crumpled more or less into a ball-shape, in such a way that the surface becomes irregular. This is really easy to do, and you just need to have a good look at this picture because that says it all.

Other materials will yield different and often very interesting results, but more about that in future articles.

Изображение

Photo 5:

Next, use the tissue to soak up some paint from the dish. Be careful not to overload since this could spoil the effect you want to achieve.

Dabbing the soaked tissue onto your board will provide a texture as shown on this picture. Too much paint will "drown" the board and blurr the texture.

It is best to remove excess paint on a separate piece of board before applying it onto the area on your artwork.

This technique is really very simple, but nonetheless I would advise to become familiar with it before you use it on one of your paintings.

Изображение

Photo 6:

Here you can see the result after I increased the paint to water ratio to enhance the texture (I added more pigment to the mixture). The difference can be seen by comparing picture 5 with this one.

A tip to remember: when applying this technique near or on a frisked surface, make sure the edges of the mask are firmly rubbed down before applying any paint.

Should paint flow under the edges there is always the possibility to let it dry and use a scalpel or other tools to remove the errors, but preventing it to begin with will avoid frustration altogether.

Изображение
Photo 7:

The result is not exactly breathtaking, so I decide to add more texture. No big deal, because remember that I am playing around, improvising as I go along.

I will now mix a color with white and umber (Liquitex no. 432 and 128), which is then used to spatter an irregular pattern on top of the previous one. To accomplish this, I lower my pressure to around 0,5 bar (6-7 psi). Now we're getting somewhere...

A stone texture like this leaves room for variation (and deviation) but still it is always a good idea to go slow. Work with small steps at the time and study the result with regular intervals. Adding more paint is easy, removing it is much more difficult.

With the above steps the basic texture is done, and it's time to move on to define the shadow areas. For this I will use Paynes Grey (Liquitex no. 310). This color is particularly interesting because it is a neutral tone, carefully mixed from primary colors. Because of that, it will provide you with much cleaner shades as opposed to using black and white is a similar value, which would instead be inclined to become muddy if you apply it on top of a colored surface – not so with this gray.

The outline mask that was removed at step 3 is now carefully put back in place. After that, each section has been cut using an x-acto knife, without removing any pieces. The areas in question were already drawn with pencil at the beginning, and they simply comprise of all the lines that you can see on my sketch. After cutting the mask, I will use a logical sequence (dictated by common sense) and sculpt my painting by removing one or more pieces of frisk at the time, shading the areas as I go along.

To visualize this process so you can follow exactly what is going on, I will also, from here on, add a small schematic drawing to each picture. The black sections, as depicted on drawings 8a to 13a, clarify which pieces of frisk are removed in the step that is being discussed. Here we go…

Изображение

Here is the first stage. The darker areas clearly show which piece of frisk has been removed and sprayed in.

The curvature and shadows that will create the illusion of dimension are defined with a highly thinned mixture of Paynes Grey. These sections will also become the darkest, which is part of the reason why I do them first.

Confusing you say? Don't worry, it will all get clear later on. Also, check out the edges of the frisk. I used a pencil eraser to remove overspray - this allows me to get a better impression of the result.

Изображение

Изображение

Photo 9:

Interwoven within this article are some basic masking tactics:

The letter E sits behind the N, so I will first remove the mask that covers the lower area (to keep up, check out the small pictures below as well).

While dealing with the sides of the letter S, previous shadow areas are sprayed over and will consequently become slightly darker again. It is important to mention that the pieces of frisk which are removed in previous steps will not be replaced.

Изображение

Изображение
Photo 10:

Yet another step along the road. Surely you must have noticed by now, that I am mainly working on the lower areas of the letters and this has a reason. Each time a piece of frisk is removed, I will - just as I did before, slightly overspray the other uncovered areas nearby as well.

The amount of water that is added to my shading mixture makes the otherwise opaque paint translucent. This is exactly what I want because, although I want some areas to become quite dark, I don't want to lose any of the texture in there.

Изображение

Изображение
Photo 11:

We can round off this sequence by defining the side on the N.

I have now reached a stage where all pieces of frisk have been removed one by one, following a sequence of dark to light. The faces of the letters are still covered with frisk and I will now turn my attention to these areas, because I want to add more depth and variation.

Also here, the approach that will be used dictates a certain logic, which is tough to explain in writing, but easy to show.

Изображение

Изображение
Photo 12 and 13:

The faces of the letters will be approached in a very similar way, so again I will remove my masks in a sequence from back to front. This enables me to deal with shadows and overall shape of each section at the same time. I will use a strongly diluted umber (Liquitex no. 620) to enhance the impression that the letter is positioned behind the O.

I will then proceed with a small but important detail: The area where the N overlaps the E needs a small shadow. An acetate mask cut to shape, and Paynes Grey, is used to define that shadow. The reason why I use acetate for this kind of work is because it provides a softer edge than frisk.

On your left, picture 12 shows a stage with the remaining frisk on the O and the N removed.

Изображение
Изображение

In turn, picture 13 shows the result after these letters have undergone a similar treatment as well. Also here, the shadow that is cast by the O onto the N is defined with an acetate mask.

Изображение

n case you wonder, yes the letter O on picture 13 looks somewhat strange, but that's because it is the last face of the letters that is still covered with frisk.

Изображение

Photo 14:

Here you can see the painting after that last piece of Frisk, which is mentioned in the previous step, has been removed.

It finally starts to look like this will become a convincing stone texture, but there is still a lot of work to be done.

The shadow areas provide a good sense of depth and dimension, but overall it still looks too slick for my taste so let's do something about that. It might be just an exercise, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring, right?

Изображение

Photo 15:

Before I continue with the letters, I will first deal with the background.

There is nothing much to say about it except for the fact that it's main purpose is to enhance the letters. The famous KIS rule (Keep It Simple) is the secret here.

I will first position a piece of frisk over the word and cut the outline with an X-acto knife. The airbrush work that follows is very simple, but just to be on the safe side let me show you what I have done. A basecoat of Naptholred (Liquitex no. 292) is applied first.

Изображение

Photo 16:

By the way… to avoid any confusion, on this project I decided not to work with buffered colors or similar techniques.

Napthol red as you can see, is a rather cold hue. On top of the Napthol base, I will use Paynes Grey and the airbrush to gradually darken the corners. I will then, again, use red on top of the gray to blend in the various shades and the result is what you see on this picture.

This little red/gray/red trick will avoid the darker reds from becoming muddy.

Изображение

Photo 17:

This picture clearly shows that I regularly remove overspray from the edges of the mask that covers the word "stone".

I do this carefully with a pencil eraser. The reason why I bother is because it enables me to see and adjust if needed, the contrast and color relationship between the background letters, without having to remove the frisk every five minutes.

You will find more information on this in the tips and tricks section soon. Next, I will finish this stage by adding some white near the area between the letters.

Изображение

Photo 18:

Surely you can see the color shift that has occurred while adding white on top of the reds.

I knew this was going to happen though, and now you also know why I chose such a cool red to begin with: the entire background is now warmed up by overspraying it, not too heavily, with a very thin and strongly diluted coat of Bronze yellow (Liquitex no. 530).

This will not only warm up the reds the way I like them, but at the same time this will also take care of the color shift. A final touch still needs to be added with white, near the edges of the letters.

The overall contrast it still somewhat low though, but we"ll take care of that later.

Изображение

Photo 19:

The stone texture is still not interesting enough, and for a change I will use a brush and tube paint from Liquitex to add more texture and detail.

Regular paint as it comes in tubes is less pigmented than airbrush paints which can be an advantage. In this case, brush strokes tend to be less defined which helps to blend them in naturally with the airbrushwork. For now I will work only on the letters N and E.

If you take a closer look at this picture, you will notice that some areas are slightly darker than others. I will use these random patterns to add more relief to the stone.

Изображение

Photo 20:

Here is how this works: Using a brush and strongly diluted Burnt Umber I will subtly enhance (darken) some spots.

Acrylic paint is very flexible to use and if you thin it to a high degree (in this case about 1 part of paint to 20 parts of water) it will react like watercolor in such a way that you can build up pigment very slow and precise.

Whenever you use this technique be patient and make sure to leave enough drying time between layers.

Изображение

Photo 21:

To close down the case, I will also add a few cracks and round off some of the edges. This will be done in two steps:

As you can see here, I will first use a mixture of Burnt sienna and Paynes Grey to add some cracks in a random pattern. The same mixture is also used to add minor contrast adjustments on the edges of the letters to separate them from the background.

Just the same as with the airbrush, you can pull out detail with a brush by adding several thin layers, which is precisely the approach that I am using here.

Изображение

Photo 22:

All these details like little pits and cracks will now be finished by adding some dimension to them.

The key is knowing when to stop and not to exaggerate, so work slowly and exercise restraint.

I will use a mixture of bronze yellow and white to add a light edge to most of the detail that I have added before. As you can see, this makes all the difference. Just the same as with it's darker opponent, I will use this color to add more contrast to some of the edges as well.

Изображение

Photo 23:

I am almost done here, but first I will add a minor correction to the background. The lightest area's, close to the letters, still need a little bit more contrast, so once more I grab the airbrush and white, but only apply this to enhance the contrast very close to the letters.

At this point I don't want another color shift and therefore I make sure to stay away from the warm tones. The only thing I will do is lighten up the white that is already present. If you compare this picture with photo 18, it is clear how much difference a small amount of brushwork can give.

Изображение

Photo 24:

All done! Here we are, the result of a small jam session with paint, improvising as I go along.

As mentioned before this is not a work of art, but nobody says it should be. Surely it is fun to try this out, especially for those who are less experienced.

A larger version of this finished painting can be seen by clicking on this link .

If you would like to have a high-resolution line drawing at true size (my sketch), ready to print and trace on frisk film, click here and save this to your desktop. Have fun with your own explorations of color and texture!

взято: http://www.marissa-a.../frameset_E.htm

IriS7Че

IriS7Че

Забегающий

• Форумчанин
  • PipPip
  • 22 сообщений

Отправлено 28 April 2009 - 19:49

подскажите, пожалуйста, как нарисовать фактуру камня!! оч надо!! Sancho дал один "рецепт", но может кто-нить по-другому делает??

Fantom_ua

Fantom_ua

Тусовщик

• Форумчанин
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 сообщений

Отправлено 29 April 2009 - 12:24

Фактурка будет зависеть от того какой камень тибе нужен. Если гранит то это одно, а если песчанник какойто то это другое.
К примеру гранит. Основной, серый. И два такогоже серого, только один светлей , а второй темней. Сразу заливаеш серым, потом при помощи мочалки, целофана или даже кусочка ковровой дорожки(вобщем чем нибудь) делаеш легкие розмазаные мазки краской которая темней и затем той которая светлей. У тебя получитса чтото на манер гранита, только без светлых и темных точек. Точки делаеш белым и черным цветами(желательно прозрачными). Как это сделать? Просто, на кончик аэрографа одеваеш коротенькую(1см) трубочку с капельници и брызгаеш через нее, или понижаеш давление воздуха пережатием шланга, или брызгаеш краску на свой камушек вскользь по линейке... Теперь на камне нада зделать грани, придать вид настоящего обломка, а не плоской стеллы. Прозрачным черным(а лучше в самый темный серый добавить еще черного и ним ) делаеш на камне тени от граней. Чтоб они выглядели натурально как шаблон можеш использовать розорваный листок бумаги, тем краем с которой розрыв. Тогда грани на твоем камушке будут как положено, а не прямолинейными.

З.Ы. возьми камушек на улице для примера когда будеш рисовать, так легче с цветом и фактуркой.

Сообщение отредактировал Fantom_ua: 29 April 2009 - 12:26

Sancho

Sancho

Основатель

• Админ
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3610 сообщений

Отправлено 29 April 2009 - 12:44

Вы выберите готовый рисунок с текстурой камня который вам больше подходит, покажите его нам, а мы всеми силами постараемся помочь вам, объяснить последовательность выполнение камня. Fantom_ua, ведь прав, камни разные бывают. Почему вас не устроило те варианты которые уже есть? Ведь их с легкостью можно модифицировать, изменять немного фактуру, цветом, напыление капелек разное можно сделать.

Вот те которые попались мне в галереи

http://unrealtech.ru...38_15_36315.jpg
http://unrealtech.ru...38_15_50003.gif
http://unrealtech.ru...22_97_18773.jpg

IriS7Че

IriS7Че

Забегающий

• Форумчанин
  • PipPip
  • 22 сообщений

Отправлено 29 April 2009 - 19:54

спасибо большое вам за внимание :ah: Sancho, меня смутило то, что нужно чем-нить делать разводы по свежей краске... как это будет на капоте? не будет ли рёбер? или потом побольше лака и всё норм?? :bw:
а вот мой камушек - тот, на котором киса лежит - Изображение

Fantom_ua

Fantom_ua

Тусовщик

• Форумчанин
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 сообщений

Отправлено 29 April 2009 - 22:45

Насчет свежей краски не переживай. Пока надумаеш мазать, она уже высохнет, хоть на капоте, хоть еще на чем. И насчет граней тоже не стоит переживать, они в любом случае будут. Просто больше лака и полирнуть.

IriS7Че

IriS7Че

Забегающий

• Форумчанин
  • PipPip
  • 22 сообщений

Отправлено 30 April 2009 - 19:22

Fantom_ua, спасибо что разрушили мои последние опасения по поводу данной техники!! буду творить :ab:

Alibi

Alibi

С кем не бывает... ;)

• Аэрограф
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 сообщений

Отправлено 07 August 2009 - 12:31

Да! знаю что старье.... но в копилочке пусть имеется... тем более новичкам лишним не будет..
а вообще, Korolek, специально для тебя... Так как знаю что Химера свою каменную клавиатуру делала по такому же принципу...
более понятно будет, если скачаешь фильм из нашего файлового архива... Визуально в процессе оно проще воспринимается... Скачать фильм по аэрографии Трюки и спецэффекты

Этот эффект был популярен многие годы, известный как «гранит» или «каменный» эффект. Он имеет двойное предназначение: как графический эффект и как нейтральный фон. Его умеренный серый цвет хорошо сочетается с любым другим цветом и прекрасно подходит в качестве фона для многоцветной графики. Нейтральный серый и серебристый цвета важны как фон для многих дизайнов из-за их способности хорошо связываться с отдельными цветами без изменения общего настроения рисунка. Этот эффект отлично выглядит с серебристыми цветами, также он приобретает красивый переливающийся вид, если к общим цветам добавить немного перламутра.

В этом уроке в качестве холста я использовал белый металлический планшет – такие планшеты продаются для создания вывесок и знаков. Для своей практики постарайтесь тоже найти какие-нибудь металлические панели покрашенные в белый цвет. Я настоятельно рекомендую вам поискать у себя в городе такие же панели для вывесок и тренироваться на них. Во-первых, вы можете покрыть их лаком и выставить в мастерской как примеры ваших работ, во-вторых, намного безопаснее для вашего же здоровья практиковаться на железных листах, чем на машине клиента или на Харлее. (Это известно, как Правило 150-и Килограммового Владельца Харлея - «Не важно, насколько крутой у тебя респиратор - ничто не сможет защитить тебя от такой угрозы здоровью.»)

Изображение1 Обработайте панель мокрой или сухой шкуркой №600. Чтобы сделать красивую рамку, заклейте края рисунка маскировочным скотчем шириной 5см. Благодаря скотчу, рисунок не будет вылезать за края рамки. (Потом, когда вы будете рисовать на машине, рамкой будет часть замаскированной автодетали. Надо будет замаскировывать большую часть машины, чтобы распыляющаяся краска не попадала туда, куда не нужно). Тем же самым скотчем замаскируйте нижнюю половину панели и нарисуйте маркером несколько изломов и трещин.

Изображение2 Острым канцелярским ножом или скальпелем (я использую нож, предназначенный именно для аэрографии – называется он "X-Acto") вырежьте и уберите области, которые должны быть закрашены. Когда вы будете вырезать маски на машине, будьте ОЧЕНЬ осторожны – нельзя слишком сильно давить на нож, иначе вы прорежете слой краски на машине. В результате место пореза через некоторое время начнет разъедать коррозия, либо краска просто отслоится. Вообще, аккуратное вырезание масок требует большой практики.

Изображение3 Используя смесь черной и белой уретановой базовой краски (англ. «Basecoat» - непрозрачная укрывистая краска, «базовое покрытие»), покройте панель легким серым цветом. Для этой цели хорошо подходят краски House of Kolor (сокр. HoK) BC 25 и 26 – они отлично проникают в структуру поверхности и не стираются при дальнейшей работе. Использование уретановых красок на основе растворителя – также хороший способ избежать нежелательных реакций при покрытии лаком. Я покрываю панель легким серым цветом из аэрографа Iwata Eclipse с нижней подачей краски. Чтобы придать камню более натуральный вид, не старайтесь покрыть поверхность максимально равномерно, пусть будут видны полосы разной насыщенности. Полосы должны идти в направлении изломов, показывая направление структуры камня.

Изображение4 А сейчас с той же краской в аэрографе проделаем небольшой трюк, который я позаимствовал у Терри Хилла (известный американский аэрографист, занимающийся росписью футболок). Этот трюк придаст камню зернистую текстуру. Возьмите половинку деревянной бельевой прищепки (или просто маленькую плоскую палочку). Поместите ее под соплом аэрографа, так чтобы она выступала немного вперед (см. фото). Теперь при распылении краска будет скапливаться на кончике прищепки, и маленькие капельки будут разбрызгиваться, создавая зернистый эффект.

Изображение5 Когда поверхность будет покрыта серым, смените цвет в аэрографе на черный базовый. Вообще неплохо бы сначала потренироваться с брызгами на куске бумаге, чтобы не испортить вашу работу. Попробуйте изменять угол между палочкой и соплом аэрографа – так можно менять не только количество капелек, но и их размер. Будьте осторожны на этом этапе и не увлекайтесь слишком сильно с распылением черного цвета: камень будет темнеть очень быстро

Изображение6 Смените цвет на белый базовый и добавьте к вашей текстуре последние штрихи в виде брызг. Для создания хорошего эффекта камня не нужно слишком много белого цвета, поэтому всегда помните золотое правило аэрографии: «Тише едешь - дальше будешь.» (Здесь: англ. "Less is more" – дословно «Меньше – значит больше»). Если у вас не очень хорошо получается разбрызгивание – не отчаивайтесь – есть еще несколько способов создания этого эффекта. Например, можно понизить давление до тех пор, пока аэрограф не начнет «плеваться». В моделях аэрографов с верхней подачей краски можно подвигать рычаг взад-вперед, не надавливая вниз (без подачи воздуха) – игла загрузится краской, и, когда вы надавите на рычаг, подав воздух, получатся хорошие брызги. Если и это не получается, то не забывайте про старый добрый способ распыления брызг с помощью зубной щетки.

Изображение7 Теперь давайте нарисуем трещины и изломы на камне. Здесь нам понадобится сильно разбавленный черный цвет и аэрограф Iwata HP-C. Слабый прозрачный черный цвет можно получить, сильно разбавив черную базовую краску в пропорции 1:1 (1 часть краски : 1 часть разбавителя). Этим жидким черным цветом набросайте трещины, камушки и изломы. Даже если вы и сделаете ошибку, прозрачный черный цвет не будет перекрывать текстуру камня. Ничто так быстро не убивает хорошую «каменную» текстуру, как слишком много непрозрачного цвета поверх нее. Работая с прозрачным цветом, вы придадите рисунку больше глубины, после того как закончите работу и лаковое покрытие вступит в контакт с красками.

Изображение8 Закончив с эскизом, продолжайте работу, делая трещины более темными и накладывая тени. (На данном этапе уже можно сделать немного более густой черный цвет). Добавьте подтеки от воды вокруг камней, придавая рисунку «постаревший» вид. Не забывайте про тени. Представьте, что источник света расположен в верхнем правом углу рисунка. Всегда продумывайте вопрос о расположении источника света, перед тем как начинать работу, чтобы не наделать ошибок.

Изображение9 Придайте каменной плите толщину - нарисуйте сломанные края камня, используя подвижную маску, перемещая ее вместе с аэрографом (можно использовать обычную визитку). Когда закончите, можно немного «смягчить» аэрографом неестественно резкие контуры, которые всегда остаются после использования масок.

Изображение10 Когда закончите нанесение черного цвета, снимите скотч, маскирующий изломы камня. Добавьте тени, падающие от камня, не забывая про то, где находится источник света. Этим вы отделите камень от фона и добавите рисунку ощущение глубины.

Изображение11 Сменив цвет на белый, и используя подвижную маску, нарисуйте легкие блики и отражения света на краях камня, по контурам трещин. Старайтесь наносить белый цвет как можно более тонкими слоями, чтобы сохранять прозрачность, Ничто не загрязняет работу быстрее, чем белый непрозрачный цвет!

Изображение12 Продолжайте рисовать белые блики – подсветите края плиты, трещины, камушки, также добавьте немного «горячих точек» (здесь англ. «hot spots» – маленькие точечные блики) - хотя они и не существуют в природе на самом деле, тем не менее, они создают очень красивый эффект и заставляют камни выступать вперед еще сильнее.

Изображение13 Последний шаг – покрытие лаком и полировка. Осталось заметить, что наш рисунок может потребовать несколько дополнительных слоев лака из-за того, что поверхность стала неровной из-за многочисленных брызг разной величины. Поэтому не стоит делать слишком тяжелые и крупные брызги, иначе потом вы потратите лишние деньги на дополнительные слои лака.

Владимир Сафонов

Владимир Сафонов

Тусовщик

• Форумчанин
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 сообщений

Отправлено 17 February 2010 - 18:12

Фрейзер отстой, вот у химеры камень так камень :clapping: :ab:

Alibi

Alibi

С кем не бывает... ;)

• Аэрограф
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 сообщений

Отправлено 09 March 2010 - 22:48

:al: :ad: :ag:

Это точно =)
Пора Юльке видюхи записывать, да в преподаватели топать )

Темы с аналогичным тегами текстура, камень, текстура камня, рисуем камень, учимся рисовать камень, эффект камня

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей

Форум в сети

Строителям, прорабам, посредникам: беркер розетки . Розетки и выключатели.
berkerstore.ru